среда, 7 сентября 2016 г.

The tasks on grammar and vocabulary "About myself", form 10. unit 1.( ways of expression future actions, relative pronouns who, which, whose.

TEST , Form 10. About myself.
-          Open the brackets.
1.       I (to go) to take my driving test on Wednesday. 2. They (to open) an exhibition here next year. 3. You are hungry. I ( to make) you  a sandwich. 4.His parents think he ( to become) a doctor one day. 5. They  have bought new sports shoes. They ( to start) running next week. 6.  My dad promises that he ( to give up) smoking  next month. 7. My cousin ( to be) 23 next Thursday. 8. My classmates ( to meet) at Nick’s home for a birthday party tomorrow. 9. What time the concert ( to start) tomorrow?- It ( to start) at 8 p.m.
-          Fill in the blanks with the appropriate words: field trips, was born, common, spell, have been married, reason, ancestors, sets apart.
1.       My brother _________ in 1998.  2. Zimmerman is a _______ German surname. 3. Brian’s parents _______ for 25 years. 4. How do you _______ your first name? 5. What is the ________ for you late phone call ? Has anything happened? 6. Her kindness and positivity________ her _____ from her twin sister. 7. I and my classmates often go on _______ with our form teacher. 8.  I need to learn more about my ___________, so that I could know my family history better.
-          Answer the questions.
1.       What do you think sets you apart from other people? 2. Where and when were you born?
-          Fill in who, which, whose.

1.The lady at the stage, _______ hair is curly, is a famous actress. 2. My friend, ______ is a famous singer, is starting his tour round Britain tomorrow. 3.  The house, _____ is on the left, is a birthplace of my granny.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий