воскресенье, 4 сентября 2016 г.

Teaching grammar with dialogues, form 10, unit1. Future Tenses.

Here is the dialogue, which illustrates different grammar tenses in expressing future actions. The students csn make up their own dialogues by analogy , developing both grammar and communication skills.
-         Form 10, unit 1. Ways of expressing future actions.
-         1. Hello, dear classmates! I am  so glad to see all of you in the 10th form! Are you happy to be back to school?
-         2. Yes, I am. And I am  looking forward to studying English at a profound level? Do you know what topics we  ( to study) at our English lessons?
-         3. I  think, we ( to learn) about houses and homes in different countries, art , science, famous people all over the world and means of communication
-         4. Wow! Sounds interesting!  ( to have) we an optional course in English?
-         5. I hope, we ( to have ) an optional course . We just need to arrange a day and certain time with the teacher.
-         6. We (plan) to have any school concerts this term?
-         7. Probably, we ( to have ) Teacher’s Day and Mother’s Day  concerts in October.
-         8. Great! I ( to try) to take part in both of them. By the way, what time the last lesson (to finish) today? Let’s go to the café.
-         10. The last lesson ( to finish) at 1.40 p.m
-         9. Oh, I am sorry, I  will not be able to go as I ( to visit) my aunt in the hospital.
-         10. And I ( to go) to the cinema with my parents. The film ( to start) at  4 pm.
-         8. All right, Egor and Rita are not going to the café, but I (to wait) the rest of you at 3 p.m  at our school bus stop. See you later.

-        -  Bye!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий